Best online school in Ontario for 4U courses | Student Matrix

Best online school in Ontario for 4U courses

Currently reading:
Best online school in Ontario for 4U courses

Draconus

Sep 15, 2019
As you all know, the break in Ontario has been extended the 4th of May, so I feel this the time to give online schools a try. I plan to take Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Which online school in Ontario will y'all suggest for me?

P.S: I've once tried Virtual high school and it was quiet difficult for me because of their lab reports and essays, so let's leave them out of the picture for now.

Zain

Dec 26, 2019
Lmao :ROFLMAO: Lab reports is an essential part of the courses you wanna take. It compulsory whether you're taken those sciences courses online or not. Be expecting it to be difficult too when you attend another online school, that just how sciences courses are meant to be.

Marta

Editor
Sep 9, 2019
As you all know, the break in Ontario has been extended the 4th of May, so I feel this the time to give online schools a try. I plan to take Physics, Chemistry and Biology. Which online school in Ontario will y'all suggest for me?

P.S: I've once tried Virtual high school and it was quiet difficult for me because of their lab reports and essays, so let's leave them out of the picture for now.
Are you taking these courses as prerequisite for some post-secondary program?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.