Buying or renting books - which one is better? | Student Matrix
Welcome to Student Matrix

Be part of our community today

Buying or renting books - which one is better?

Currently reading:
Buying or renting books - which one is better?

HeartTicker

Jun 1, 2020
Hello everyone,

I am about to round up with my high school education and really planning and preparing for my university education. i was told that textbooks used in tertiary institutions are really expensive. So, what do you think I should do? Should I buy all the books or rent them? I have, prior to this time, read a review online that says that I should rent them or read online. But I am not pleased with this answer. I want to have these books so that I can have access to them anytime any day.

Do you think I should opt for e-books or i should go for hard copies of books? I am always carried away by films, music and other distractions.

I anticipate your responses.

roblox

Jun 1, 2020
Hello everyone,

I am about to round up with my high school education and really planning and preparing for my university education. i was told that textbooks used in tertiary institutions are really expensive. So, what do you think I should do? Should I buy all the books or rent them? I have, prior to this time, read a review online that says that I should rent them or read online. But I am not pleased with this answer. I want to have these books so that I can have access to them anytime any day.

Do you think I should opt for e-books or i should go for hard copies of books? I am always carried away by films, music and other distractions.

I anticipate your responses.
Buying books is definitely better. However, I recommend you buy the used ones. It is really cheaper and there is a higher chance you see some jotted hints in the book which might help you one day.

E-books are good but people with eye problem might not find it good.

aaay

Jun 1, 2020
Since you complained of distractions and other things, I will strongly recommend you go for hard copies. But as @roblox advised, you can go for used books, they are very cheap and we help you to save money to buy more books.

snowflake

Jun 1, 2020
If you truly don't have money, you will go for e-books. You can download the pira*** copies of the book without paying penny. This is illegal but it might help you if you are poor and broke

Jesuslovesyou

Jun 6, 2020
If you truly don't have money, you will go for e-books. You can download the pira*** copies of the book without paying penny. This is illegal but it might help you if you are poor and broke
Do not support pirated copies please. It is not good, how will you feel if the book you produced are being pirated and people are getting them for free?

At OP, I suggest you go for hard copies but you can save cots by buying used books.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.