Canadian scholarships and bursaries in 2020 | Student Matrix
Welcome to Student Matrix

Be part of our community today

Canadian scholarships and bursaries in 2020

Currently reading:
Canadian scholarships and bursaries in 2020

HeartTicker

Jun 1, 2020
Hi guys, I am on the verge of completing my grade 12 very soon and am planning on applying for scholarships or bursaries for my undergraduate study.

I will be happy if you can share some with me or explain how you win yours.

Thanks

Tachophobia

Jun 1, 2020
Hi guys, I am on the verge of completing my grade 12 very soon and am planning on applying for scholarships or bursaries for my undergraduate study.

I will be happy if you can share some with me or explain how you win yours.

Thanks
I don't know if there are scholarships for undergraduate studies in Canada. However, if you have an excellent academic result and strong profile, you might be considered for graduate assistantship, TA, RA, and other ones, provided you are applying for graduate program.

Oranolio

Jun 1, 2020
I think you can apply for student loans and pay after graduation. I don't know of any undergraduate scholarship except Fox which is given to student with exceptional leadership skills.

Guitarist

Jun 1, 2020
Degree scholarships are really scarce. I think you still have some working hours to work. you can use that to pay your school fees. What i will advise you is to graduate with a very high GPA and you will likely get a TA, GA, RA, etc. opportunities to fund your schooling.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.