Changing schools in grade 12 | Student Matrix

Changing schools in grade 12

Currently reading:
Changing schools in grade 12

firehawk

Sep 23, 2019
Is it possible to switch school in grade 12? I'm planning to switch to a school where my childhood friends go to, I will love to be around them. I can't seem to find any connection in my current school. I've tried to find friends I would be able to connect with, but it just won't happen.

Canucksfan

Dec 17, 2019
I will suggest you endure. Grade 12 is just within a year. Studying is the reason we go to school anyways, not to make friends.

holystone

Jun 1, 2020
I understand how you feel. We tend to always want friendship in high school, which is fine but your grades will probably be affected if you switch schools. I don't think it's worth all that stress. On the flip side, if your mental health is affected because you can't make the friends you want in your current high school, then I'll suggest you switch. It all depends on you.

Take Care.

GnomeLife

Sep 29, 2019
I had similar experience in grade 10. My family and I just moved to a different city at that time. I couldn't find any connection between me and my new school mates so I had to learn been alone which really helped me too by staying focused with my studies. My grade became far better during this period.

My advice is you just have to learn been by yourself, especially in high school.

Beloved

Jan 22, 2021
I've been in a similar situation before. Although in my own case, I was dealing some with bullies. Had to talk to my parents and the school authorities. The bullied stopped but at the same time, it did affect my mental health. I and my parents finally decided to let me switch to another school.

My advice is, if your mental health is being affected, then it doesn't worth it. Switch to another school if you can.

Beloved.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts