Class of 2020 | Student Matrix
Welcome to Student Matrix

Be part of our community today

Class of 2020

Currently reading:
Class of 2020

Ciara

Sep 11, 2019
Any idea on whether the class of 2020 will have a real in person ceremony in your university? I'm a University of Ottawa final year student and we'll be having a virtual ceremony. I mean it hurt so bad to have sacrificed a lot for that glorious day to now end up graduating on my laptop 😭

Jan 28, 2020
I get that it’s sad, believe me I’m upset too that I didn’t get that moment across the stage. But with everything going on in the world, let alone Canada, all I have to say is I don’t think this should be a priority. Be proud of what you’ve accomplished guys, and remember what matters most - you’re safe and healthy behind that computer screen too.

Honeybear

Sep 15, 2019
Any idea on whether the class of 2020 will have a real in person ceremony in your university? I'm a University of Ottawa final year student and we'll be having a virtual ceremony. I mean it hurt so bad to have sacrificed a lot for that glorious day to now end up graduating on my laptop 😭
Lol that sounds funny, at the end of the day. it doesn't really matter, as far as you have your degree already.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.