Do you know the number of work hours that an online school gives a student per day? | Student Matrix
Welcome to Student Matrix

Be part of our community today

Do you know the number of work hours that an online school gives a student per day?

Currently reading:
Do you know the number of work hours that an online school gives a student per day?

HeartTicker

Jun 1, 2020
Hello everyone, I was discussing with one of my colleagues today and he told me about his plan to take grade 12 Bio and Advanced Functions in this summer via an online school. These courses will take a duration of 4 weeks and they have bulky contents. Prior to this time, he has done an online English which takes 2 hours per day as against 6 hours per day which was written on the website. Now, the issue is that he is unsure if this online summer school that he is planning to do is the right one for him, because the website stated that he will be given 5-6 hours of work per day.

His plan is to use this summer to really study hard and pass his Bio and Adfunc excellently so that he will have extra space to retake some classes, if needed.

Please, can you tell me the number of work hours per day that is appropriate and good for students?

I am asking this because I really want him to pass his exams at one sitting.

Claudio

Jun 1, 2020
Hello everyone, I was discussing with one of my colleagues today and he told me about his plan to take grade 12 Bio and Advanced Functions in this summer via an online school. These courses will take a duration of 4 weeks and they have bulky contents. Prior to this time, he has done an online English which takes 2 hours per day as against 6 hours per day which was written on the website. Now, the issue is that he is unsure if this online summer school that he is planning to do is the right one for him, because the website stated that he will be given 5-6 hours of work per day.

His plan is to use this summer to really study hard and pass his Bio and Adfunc excellently so that he will have extra space to retake some classes, if needed.

Please, can you tell me the number of work hours per day that is appropriate and good for students?

I am asking this because I really want him to pass his exams at one sitting.
Hello bro, I can say confidently that both courses (Bio and Advanced Function) are really heavy and a bit hard. Even in the physical school, students struggle to understand and pass them, with a longer course duration. Personally, I always run away from online courses because it involves serious determination, focus, and excellent time management. Besides, this one seems much difficult because you said the course has been condensed into just a month. Your friend will have little or no time to waste because course progression proceeds 80% faster than the normal.

I will strongly recommend that he spends nothing less than 8 hours per day for both courses if he really wants to come out in flying colour. He shouldn't think of job now, that can come later when he finishes his courses.

I am pretty sure that he won't want to juggle between meeting up with his work demand and his academic work. he should give it a full concentration and he will succeed.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.