Does Fanshawe College collect application fee or not? | Student Matrix
Welcome to Student Matrix

Be part of our community today

Does Fanshawe College collect application fee or not?

Currently reading:
Does Fanshawe College collect application fee or not?

Tachophobia

Jun 1, 2020
Hello everyone, I really want to ask a question. My friend wants to know if Fanshawe College's application fee is for all courses or can be waived for some particular courses.
On the website, they stated $100 for application fee but she is thinking if it can be waived.

She is thinking of applying to one of the following courses:
1. Applied Aerospace Manufacturing
2. Aircraft Structural Repair Technician

I anticipate your replies guys.

roblox

Jun 1, 2020
To be candid, this question sounds somehow funny. If I may ask, why did she not check Fanshawe's website for the requirement? I think they have the best answer to this type of question.

Normally, you have to pay a certain application fee before you can be considered for admission but it can be waived under some certain conditions. So for the waiver, I think it is based on an individual.

Tachophobia

Jun 1, 2020
Thank you very much for your reply. I know that the question sounds funny but the truth is that she has already checked Fanshawe website and they stated that the application fee is $100. The issue is one of her friends on Facebook gained admission into Fanshawe College last year and she claimed that she didn't pay any application fee. It seems she applied for the practical element of mechanical engr.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.