Finalists for the TD scholarships for community leadership (2020 edition) | Student Matrix
Welcome to Student Matrix

Be part of our community today

Finalists for the TD scholarships for community leadership (2020 edition)

Currently reading:
Finalists for the TD scholarships for community leadership (2020 edition)

MusicCzar

Jun 1, 2020
Hi friends, there is this scholarship that supports community leaders. Its name is TD scholarship for community leadership.

I have applied for the scholarship and have proceeded to the next stage. I want to know if there is anyone here who knows one or two things about TD scholarship. Also, I don't know maybe they will send notification message to the winners or they will publish the result. Kindly help me with reliable information if you have.

Experthead

Jun 1, 2020
Hi friends, there is this scholarship that supports community leaders. Its name is TD scholarship for community leadership.

I have applied for the scholarship and have proceeded to the next stage. I want to know if there is anyone here who knows one or two things about TD scholarship. Also, I don't know maybe they will send notification message to the winners or they will publish the result. Kindly help me with reliable information if you have.
I will be lying if I say that I have heard about this scholarship before. TD scholarship? Whaooo!!!

Anyways, congrats and thanks for enlightening us.

Have you been interviewed?

MusicCzar

Jun 1, 2020
I will be lying if I say that I have heard about this scholarship before. TD scholarship? Whaooo!!!

Anyways, congrats and thanks for enlightening us.

Have you been interviewed?
Thanks.

yes, I have been interviewed. I don't know maybe they will mail the winners or they will publish it online

roblox

Jun 1, 2020
Jokes apart, when i first saw TD scholarship, I was wondering when TD Jakes started scholarship programme.

Smiles!!! I will advise you stay calm and be optimistic. May it be in your favour.

Kindly update the forum when you win it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.