Funny moments in the exam hall | Student Matrix
Welcome to Student Matrix

Be part of our community today

Funny moments in the exam hall

Currently reading:
Funny moments in the exam hall

roblox

Jun 1, 2020
I could remember a friend of mine that farted so loudly when we were doing calculus exam in school. Almost everybody ran out of the exam hall.

The smell was unbearable. Then, he later confessed that the difficulty of the exam questions made him to fart.

It was really a funny a moment.

So guys, please kindly share your funny moments too in the examination hall.

Thanks.

DeluxeVegan

Jun 1, 2020
Tha
I could remember a friend of mine that farted so loudly when we were doing calculus exam in school. Almost everybody ran out of the exam hall.

The smell was unbearable. Then, he later confessed that the difficulty of the exam questions made him to fart.

It was really a funny a moment.

So guys, please kindly share your funny moments too in the examination hall.

Thanks.
That is really a funny moment.
I could remember a time when I was writing an exam and spaghetti began to fall out of the fanny pack. Boom! All the students in the class beamed their focus on me, with some frightening look. It was later a realized that all of s were bear. The teacher, the students, and I were all bear. Damn! I got 64 in that course.

Experthead

Jun 1, 2020
I can't remember the exam we were doing that day when this lady stood to submit her script. Then, a loud voice cut our attention. Praaappppaaaaaaaaaaa!!! That is the sound of a torn skirt.

I think you can all guuess what we saw

Claudio

Jun 1, 2020
We were doing mathematics exam and was asked to solve a differential using first principle. Kindly note that this aspect is objective.

So, this guy started solving using first principle and before he could open his eyes, time is over!!!

My guy failed.

It was funny but painful

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.