Welcome to Student Matrix

Be part of our community today

Help! My girlfriend can't wait, she wants sex

Currently reading:
Help! My girlfriend can't wait, she wants sex

BooksBeat

Jun 1, 2020
Hello my people,

i need your advice on this serious issue. My girlfriend and I have been in serious relationship for more than 2 years and we are doing fine. We love ourselves, support each other, and have plans together. Recently, she started disturbing me for sex which I am not ready for. i have used all means to explain to her that I don't want to indulge in such act now but it seems all my arguments fall on her deaf ears.

I don't want to have sex now and am afraid that this incident might ruin our relationship.

Please, I need your mature advice.

Thanks.

Jesuslovesyou

Jun 6, 2020
Hello my people,

i need your advice on this serious issue. My girlfriend and I have been in serious relationship for more than 2 years and we are doing fine. We love ourselves, support each other, and have plans together. Recently, she started disturbing me for sex which I am not ready for. i have used all means to explain to her that I don't want to indulge in such act now but it seems all my arguments fall on her deaf ears.

I don't want to have sex now and am afraid that this incident might ruin our relationship.

Please, I need your mature advice.

Thanks.
Hi bro, I so much understand what you are passing through now. If I may ask, are you both mature in age and wisdom for this relationship? How ready are you for this relationship? From my religion point of view, you are not even allowed to have sex unless you are married. In other words, only the married folks can have sex.

However, make sure you speak to her in a cool and lovely manner, let her know how much you love her and tell her your reasons why you don't want sex now. I believe she will accept your arguments.

Marvelous

Jun 6, 2020
You will regret it if you have sex when you don't want to do it. I'll suggest you talk to her amicably, let her know why you don't want sex now, and if your argument doesn't change her mind, i think you can call it quit because that is a sign of dictatorship and selfishness.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.