How can I set up an online home schooling session for my kids? | Student Matrix
Welcome to Student Matrix

Be part of our community today

How can I set up an online home schooling session for my kids?

Currently reading:
How can I set up an online home schooling session for my kids?

Jesuslovesyou

Jun 6, 2020
Hello everyone, thank you for answering my question yesterday. It was really helpful.

I am thinking of setting up an online home schooling session for my kids and want you to advice me on how to do the setup. What are the things I have to put in place and how to make them understand the lectures better.

Thank you very much.

roblox

Jun 1, 2020
Hello everyone, thank you for answering my question yesterday. It was really helpful.

I am thinking of setting up an online home schooling session for my kids and want you to advice me on how to do the setup. What are the things I have to put in place and how to make them understand the lectures better.

Thank you very much.
Waoo, I am happy you want to setup an online home schooling session for your kids. We don't know when this pandemic will be over and education must never come to a halt.

First of all, I think the first thing you have to do is to dedicate a room for study for your children. The room should be devoid of distractions and noise. Second, make sure that you have all the necessary facilities like reading table, chair, stable internet connection, Laptop or tablet, etc that will aid learning.

Moreover, if your kids are really small, make sure you get them their favourite snacks or confectionaries so that they can stay focused and be full of energy.

aaay

Jun 1, 2020
Waoo, I am happy you want to setup an online home schooling session for your kids. We don't know when this pandemic will be over and education must never come to a halt.

First of all, I think the first thing you have to do is to dedicate a room for study for your children. The room should be devoid of distractions and noise. Second, make sure that you have all the necessary facilities like reading table, chair, stable internet connection, Laptop or tablet, etc that will aid learning.

Moreover, if your kids are really small, make sure you get them their favourite snacks or confectionaries so that they can stay focused and be full of energy.

In addition to this, make sure that your kids are familiar with the technologies they are using. I think the best you can do is to have someone with them in the reading room. With this, they will be able to stay focused and not get distracted.

I wish you and your family the very best.

ReadingPro

Jun 1, 2020
In addition to what others have said, I think I have seen an article on this forum that talks about online learning. You can search this website for something like that.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.