How is the Covid-19 and self-isolation affecting you? | Student Matrix
Welcome to Student Matrix

Be part of our community today

How is the Covid-19 and self-isolation affecting you?

Currently reading:
How is the Covid-19 and self-isolation affecting you?

Cleversquirrel

Jan 28, 2020
I've always been an non-social person and very introverted too but this corona virus crisis kinda opened up my emotions. I was initially happy when school was post-poned but honestly, I wanna go back now.

What is being stuck in doors and social distancing doing to you?

Takenbywine

Oct 5, 2019
The social isolation is fine with me, its the uncertainty about how long this whole saga will last for that bothers me?, will my grandparents be okay? because most of the deaths from covid-19 are on old folks and it makes me so worried.

Grenade

Sep 15, 2019
I've been eating healthy and saving money, so it kinda helping me. I just pay fortnight and watch netflix to kill the boredom.

Ivorian Doll

Feb 24, 2020
The social isolation is fine with me, its the uncertainty about how long this whole saga will last for that bothers me?, will my grandparents be okay? because most of the deaths from covid-19 are on old folks and it makes me so worried.
It probably gonna take all summer before things return back to normal. The elderly ones has to be extremely careful and I'll suggest total isolation, because chances of recovering from the virus is extremely low for them.

Marta

Official Blogger
Blogger
Sep 9, 2019
I've been eating healthy and saving money, so it kinda helping me. I just pay fortnight and watch netflix to kill the boredom.
Same here. I'm using this opportunity to work on my body. I've been working out consistently too and not having to eat fast foods helps a lot. :)

bush50

Oct 31, 2019
I've been sleeping a lot for the first time in years. I can't even concentrate while watching a TV show, I always end up falling asleep. For some reasons, I also feel the whole isolation has helped me recovered from my insomnia. I've not been thinking about any school work and the pressures lately so it really helped.

Jake

Sep 15, 2019
Not really happy with the whole situation, and mostly for the fact that going to school had to be on hold. With the look of how things are, we might not have a fun-filled summer this year. :rolleyes:

Dawnofdusk

Sep 15, 2019
working my ass off and stacking up the cash. I just can't cope with the boredom of sitting at home.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.