Husbands, are you okay with your wife using sex toys when you are not around? | Student Matrix
Welcome to Student Matrix

Be part of our community today

Husbands, are you okay with your wife using sex toys when you are not around?

Currently reading:
Husbands, are you okay with your wife using sex toys when you are not around?

Mars

Oct 7, 2019
Everyone has an ego—no one wants to make their husband or wife feel inadequate, Sometimes, you need a little something extra in the bedroom. But nowadays, Some wife uses sex toys to fill the gap during such separation.

Now the question is Husbands, are you okay with your wife using sex toys when you are not around?

Let's hear from you guys

Angelic

Oct 7, 2019
I would apply three guidelines:

1. Your spouse gets the right of first refusal. If they are available, or will be soon, you ask them. If they’re willing, you have sex with them.
  2. Nothing you do on your own should reduce sex with your spouse. So is doing it yourself now means you won’t want it tonight, then you don’t do it. And if doing it yourself now means you can do it tonight, but won’t be as involved, then you don’t do it.
  3. The only other person allowed between your legs or your ears (fantasy) is your spouse.
If a husband or wife can masturbate within those three guidelines, I’d say go for it. If not, they should wait for their spouse.

If a couple is apart for a few days, I think masturbating while thinking of each other is a really good idea.

BTW, some women find masturbating makes them more interested in sex with their guy. So a bit of self-fun in the afternoon might mean she is all about sex that night, or might make the sex that night easier and/or better for her. This is not true for all women, but if it is for your wife I suggest you send her a text in the afternoon giving her “permission” to enjoy herself!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.