IB VS IBT VS SCITECH | Student Matrix
Welcome to Student Matrix

Be part of our community today

IB VS IBT VS SCITECH

Currently reading:
IB VS IBT VS SCITECH

Zain

Dec 26, 2019
I've been contemplating about this 3 programs- IB, IBT and SCITECH. Y'all opinion will be needed in terms of comparison.
(IB) - INTERNATIONAL BACCALAURETE
(IBT) - INTERNATIONAL BUSINESS AND TECHNOLOGY
SCITECH

Marta

Official Blogger
Blogger
Sep 9, 2019
IB- more of like learning more advance in international education and encouraging you in both educational and personal achievements.

IBT- prepares you for the tech/business world. More of an innovative program preparing you on how to deal with the demands and challenges of the tech/business world.

SCITECH- more of like a cool program teaching you modern day technology integrated with science, mathematics and other subjects.

Zain

Dec 26, 2019
IB- more of like learning more advance in international education and encouraging you in both educational and personal achievements.

IBT- prepares you for the tech/business world. More of an innovative program preparing you on how to deal with the demands and challenges of the tech/business world.

SCITECH- more of like a cool program teaching you modern day technology integrated with science, mathematics and other subjects.
Which one of them will you recommend?

Missingann

Oct 7, 2019
Which one of them will you recommend?
Speaking from experience, I'd say going for IB is the best option if you are planning to learn more/advanced content. Although the only cons that separates it from other programs is it's "time demanding". You can also consider Sci-tech. I have classmates in high school that are in Sci-tech and they did tell me it was a good program and it was worth their time unlike IBT. IBT has less benefits when you compare it to the usual high school program.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.