Is calculus and vectors hard | Student Matrix
Welcome to Student Matrix

Be part of our community today

Is calculus and vectors hard

Currently reading:
Is calculus and vectors hard

Breacche

Jun 1, 2020
If you've taken this course before, pls let me know. I'm a fan of Maths but calculus and vectors seem like a hard course.

cybertron

Sep 15, 2019
As far as you a fan of math as you've stated on the thread, you'll be fine with vectors and calculus especially if you good at math and always scoring high marks. If you study extra hard, you'll surely get a high mark.

Zain

Dec 26, 2019
For me, Through my personal experience, I'd say Vectors is hard while Calculus is easy. The type of teacher too plays a huge factor if you gonna like the courses or not. My vectors teacher was a tough guy so I was finding it difficult to understand the topics. I still ended up scoring a 90. Calculus on the other hand was pretty easy for me because the teacher was an easy-going and a friendly one.

Jan 28, 2020
Advance functions was the easiest for me in high school and I did pretty well in vectors and calculus. But I suck in math 🤦‍♂️
The calculations and practise was hard for me then but I still ended up with 86%

Breacche

Jun 1, 2020
For me, Through my personal experience, I'd say Vectors is hard while Calculus is easy. The type of teacher too plays a huge factor if you gonna like the courses or not. My vectors teacher was a tough guy so I was finding it difficult to understand the topics. I still ended up scoring a 90. Calculus on the other hand was pretty easy for me because the teacher was an easy-going and a friendly one.
Hopefully I'll be fortunate to pass both just as you did

Breacche

Jun 1, 2020
Advance functions was the easiest for me in high school and I did pretty well in vectors and calculus. But I suck in math 🤦‍♂️
The calculations and practise was hard for me then but I still ended up with 86%
I like math tho.. Advance functions and functions, which one is easier?

Canucksfan

Dec 17, 2019
It's different strokes for different folks. For example, my girlfriend scored 99% in advanced functions while in vectors she scored 68%, she said it's because the teacher was very strict. And then again, vectors is unarguably the hardest high school credit even though the topics aren't that difficult so you might find it challenging.

Breacche

Jun 1, 2020
It's different strokes for different folks. For example, my girlfriend scored 99% in advanced functions while in vectors she scored 68%, she said it's because the teacher was very strict. And then again, vectors is unarguably the hardest high school credit even though the topics aren't that difficult so you might find it challenging.
Wow 99% in advance functions?😯 that's awesome

Sep 23, 2019
It's about the mindset you have towards the course. I was bad in math but I kinda rewired my mind to make me believe I could pass calculus which I did! Vectors can be very challenging, but if you can strengthen your mind, you can do it. (y)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.