Is Data management grade 12 hard | Student Matrix
Welcome to Student Matrix

Be part of our community today

Is Data management grade 12 hard

Currently reading:
Is Data management grade 12 hard

Cajous

Jun 16, 2020
What do y'all think about data management? I'm thinking of taking both data management and functions in grade 12. My academic mentor told me data management will help me on the long run when I get to college because of I'll be for a computer-based program. For those of you that to data management- is it hard?

Takenbywine

Oct 5, 2019
I had data management when I was in grd 12. Initially, I thought it was gonna be hard because I wasn't good with mathematics at all but it turned out to be the easiest course I took in gr 12.

uptown

Jan 29, 2020
In my opinion, counting is the only complicated issue with data management and I feel like the reason for this is those problems are logical problems unless you switch to generating functions. Every other thing about the course is pretty easy and you can effortlessly learn by yourself from a textbook. I'd suggest that you take it together with Calculus and Advanced functions because they are both very important.

Cleversquirrel

Jan 28, 2020
Data is not that bad. The quizzes and test is easier than calculus and advances functions and you can easily complete your homework in class. Just remember to always review your work because maths courses are generally always hard for students if they don't regularly review their work.

Missingann

Oct 7, 2019
I had data management when I was in grd 12. Initially, I thought it was gonna be hard because I wasn't good with mathematics at all but it turned out to be the easiest course I took in gr 12.
lol seeing you guys on this thread saying data is easy seems funny to me. How in the world is data easy? My boyfriend got a 93 in advance functions but couldn't do well in data. He had to drop the course.

Canucksfan

Dec 17, 2019
During my time in gr 12, my highest mark was from data management and perhaps I might say the reason I did so well with the course was because of the passion I had for it and again it was gonna be very useful within the field of my study in the university. But at the end of the day, our views on this course are different. and same thing goes to other courses too. The course you find easy might be difficult for me and vice versa. I remember I had classmates that flopped with Statistics and Probability but did perfectly well with Calculus.

From my own experience, I'd say data is a very interesting course.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Latest posts