Is grade 12 Kinesiology hard | Student Matrix
Welcome to Student Matrix

Be part of our community today

Is grade 12 Kinesiology hard

Currently reading:
Is grade 12 Kinesiology hard

Amymaw

Oct 15, 2020
I will be starting grade 12 soon and I've been contemplating on the courses to select. I plan to go into the business field in the university. After selecting the important courses I will be taking, I still have the options to select from Economics, Data and Kinesiology. My interest would be Kinesiology PSK4U. Anyone took Kinesiology in grade 12, was it an hard course?

Avenger

Sep 11, 2019
It's pretty much an introductory to Kinesiology. The real kinesiology is thought in the university. If you are going for business in the university, I don't think the course will be necessary for you.

steve

Oct 15, 2019
Grade 12 Kinesiology is pretty much just like the Exercise Science course. They both aren’t that difficult, but I’d suggest you go for Data because of your area of interest (business).

Cajous

Jun 16, 2020
I will be starting grade 12 soon and I've been contemplating on the courses to select. I plan to go into the business field in the university. After selecting the important courses I will be taking, I still have the options to select from Economics, Data and Kinesiology. My interest would be Kinesiology PSK4U. Anyone took Kinesiology in grade 12, was it an hard course?
Instead of taking Kinesiology, I recommend Data Management because of the business program you're going for. I also have interest in business and I know for sure that most business programs requires two maths. I'd assume you've selected Calculus already, so a second math will be required when you apply for a business program in the university.

Amymaw

Oct 15, 2020
Instead of taking Kinesiology, I recommend Data Management because of the business program you're going for. I also have interest in business and I know for sure that most business programs requires two maths. I'd assume you've selected Calculus already, so a second math will be required when you apply for a business program in the university.
Hmm I will consider switching to Data then, but I've always hard the perception that data management is hard and I was considering Kinesiology because I believe it an easy course. Well, thanks for your input.

Doomnippal

Sep 29, 2019
Kinesiology grade 12 is a bird course in my opinion. You'll only be thought stuffs that has to do with physical activities.

Holygrail

Jun 5, 2020
Kinesiology PSK4U is an easy course that is all about the study of human movement and factors, systems and principles involved in human development. Students are also thought about the psychological and social factors that influence physical activities and sport performance. The course prepares students for university programs in kinesiology, recreation, physical education and sports administration.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.