Latest news about Terry Fox Humanitarian Award (2020 edition) | Student Matrix
Welcome to Student Matrix

Be part of our community today

Latest news about Terry Fox Humanitarian Award (2020 edition)

Currently reading:
Latest news about Terry Fox Humanitarian Award (2020 edition)

MusicCzar

Jun 1, 2020
Terry Fox Humanitarian Award is a an award that worth $28000 given to students with proven records of community development impacts in health, education, amateur sport, and community volunteering.

For this year edition, I want to know if anyone has received a mail about winning the scholarship?

Tachophobia

Jun 1, 2020
I do not know much about this award but what I am sure of is that a lot of scholarship bodies will shift their interviews to online. They may have done their interview. if you didn't receive any mail, maybe you couldn't make their list.

That is my thought anyway

Guitarist

Jun 1, 2020
Terry Fox Humanitarian Award is a an award that worth $28000 given to students with proven records of community development impacts in health, education, amateur sport, and community volunteering.

For this year edition, I want to know if anyone has received a mail about winning the scholarship?
From what I just read, i think they have done their interview on May 14, 15, and 17. There is a higher chance that they would have contacted the winners by now or anytime soon.

If you didn't do the interview, I am sorry to say that you might have missed out from the competition.

Better luck next time.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.