Moving to Toronto for a Degree | Student Matrix
Welcome to Student Matrix

Be part of our community today

Moving to Toronto for a Degree

Currently reading:
Moving to Toronto for a Degree

Sep 23, 2019
Hi Everyone,

So I'm originally from Vancouver BC but I will be moving to Toronto, Ontario to do an undergraduate degree. The reason why I'm moving to Toronto for an undergraduate degree is simply for the better opportunities and networking that I can get there. However, I fear that I might be lonely and miss the typical high school life.
If anyone is a student in Toronto, can you tell me how easy it has been making friends and networking there.

Generally, is it gonna worth it moving to Toronto for an undergraduate degree?

Black Knight

Sep 11, 2019
Well Studying for an undergraduate degree in Toronto has been great for me.
There are plenty of very good networking opportunities, highly sought after undergraduate programs and an abundance of student societies and you can easily make friends from. But it also depends on how well social you are.

But accommodation and living costs are very high. I've never lived on campus. Always private rentals in house or apartments.

Generally, It's gonna worth it IMO

Sep 23, 2019
Well Studying for an undergraduate degree in Toronto has been great for me.
There are plenty of very good networking opportunities, highly sought after undergraduate programs and an abundance of student societies and you can easily make friends from. But it also depends on how well social you are.

But accommodation and living costs are very high. I've never lived on campus. Always private rentals in house or apartments.

Generally, It's gonna worth it IMO
Thanks for your reply 🙏

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.