Welcome to Student Matrix

Be part of our community today

Music Playlist for Homework

Currently reading:
Music Playlist for Homework

HeartTicker

Jun 1, 2020
Hello guys,

We all know that some students don't like distractions like noise or music while studying. However, some people assimilate faster when they play some genres of music.

If you love listening to music while studying or doing your home, what songs or genres of songs do you listen to? Also, what types of music serve as distraction to you while reading and hinder your assimilation?

Personally, I love listening to metalcore, hardcore and post-hardcore punk while studying or doing my assignments. Bands such as Issues, Bring Me The Horizon, A Day to Remember, etc. increases my concentration.

All other genres of songs make me lose focus while studying, especially if it is pop punk or EDM.

I look forward to your contributions guys.

ReadingPro

Jun 1, 2020
Hello guys,

We all know that some students don't like distractions like noise or music while studying. However, some people assimilate faster when they play some genres of music.

If you love listening to music while studying or doing your home, what songs or genres of songs do you listen to? Also, what types of music serve as distraction to you while reading and hinder your assimilation?

Personally, I love listening to metalcore, hardcore and post-hardcore punk while studying or doing my assignments. Bands such as Issues, Bring Me The Horizon, A Day to Remember, etc. increases my concentration.

All other genres of songs make me lose focus while studying, especially if it is pop punk or EDM.

I look forward to your contributions guys.
Hey!!!! This topic got me waltz up dude. Damn!!! Prior to this year when I got my soul-mending songs, I used to listen to the grey's anatomy playlists on 8tracks but it distracted me a lot and almost made me lose focus while studying. With the speed of light, I changed my disco and key into "Me" by The 1975. Can you believe that I played this song for good straight 9 hours and I wasn't bored. I recommend this song guys.

snowflake

Jun 1, 2020
Hey!!!! This topic got me waltz up dude. Damn!!! Prior to this year when I got my soul-mending songs, I used to listen to the grey's anatomy playlists on 8tracks but it distracted me a lot and almost made me lose focus while studying. With the speed of light, I changed my disco and key into "Me" by The 1975. Can you believe that I played this song for good straight 9 hours and I wasn't bored. I recommend this song guys.

Hello Cop, can you just arrest this guy for me. He just revealed my secret.#

If you don't listen to this song --- Me by The 1975, I think you are missing a lot. It is really good for the soul and the brain.

KristyHoney

Jun 1, 2020
@OP, I love your choice of music. You can search vkgoeswild on youtube. She plays a lot of covers for metal/classic rock songs on youtube. To me, it's one of the best genres of music for studying.

Loonies

Jun 1, 2020
Mine is a bit weird. I love listening to Nigerian songs like Wizkid, Davido, Rema, among others.

Those guys songs are bomb.

Jesuslovesyou

Jun 6, 2020
I love Nigerian songs too but not those secular songs. I listen to gospel music especially from artistes like Dunsin Oyekan, Sinach, among others.

Damn! that country is blessed.

Marvelous

Jun 6, 2020
See these people, why is mine a bit different?

I listen to Celine Dion guys, it makes me assimilate faster. It ain't a sleeping dose for me people!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.