Premed 101 Forums | Student Matrix
Welcome to Student Matrix

Be part of our community today

Premed 101 Forums

Currently reading:
Premed 101 Forums

Jan 28, 2020
Why is their so much controversies about premed101 forums? I've had several bad opinions from coursemates about the forum, but I personally never had those experiences with the site. I even read an article online giving reasons why you should avoid the forum. Are this really true? and share your experience with the forum.

Honeycake

Oct 7, 2019
I personally does not have many issues with the site, the only thing is that the moderators are so unprofessional. I only visit there for informations that can be useful to me.

Zain

Dec 26, 2019
Too much toxicity on there :oops: You can easily loose motivations from the posts on that site. They aren't encouraging at all despite the fact that they are mostly wrong infos. People also trying to promote their stuffs on there, that s*** is annoying.

Avenger

Sep 11, 2019
Too much toxicity on there :oops: You can easily loose motivations from the posts on that site. They aren't encouraging at all despite the fact that they are mostly wrong infos. People also trying to promote their stuffs on there, that s*** is annoying.
I can totally relate with this. My advice is when it comes to getting into medical school or the university, the official website of the school is the best source you can get all the useful information you need. There are lot's of wrong information people post on forums that's why we have to be careful.

Aaron21

Oct 7, 2019
It ain't really bad as y'all are potraying it be. You should always expect any public forum to be like that, you can't trust all the informations on there but that doesn't mean they can't be helpful.

Breacche

Jun 1, 2020
Even though Premed101 has few users who post helpful content, it's everyones responsibility to make their own extra findings before taking the advice shared there seriously. What I also realized is that users that are trying to genuinely help sometimes over-emphasize their opinions and advice.

Ciara

Sep 11, 2019
Even though Premed101 has few users who post helpful content, it's everyones responsibility to make their own extra findings before taking the advice shared there seriously. What I also realized is that users that are trying to genuinely help sometimes over-emphasize their opinions and advice.

Very true, there are members that derives joy from misleading and breaking one's confidence. You might find some certain information useful, but still have to do some extra information.

brenda98

Oct 15, 2019
I don't know what y'all talking about but I had a great experience using the forum. Although the moderators can be unprofessional sometimes, but that doesn't affect the value users get from the forum.

Firestix

Sep 15, 2019
Funny enough, most of the users offering advice on premed101 hasn't even been to a medical school and they always feel like they know it all. 😂

Napalm

Sep 15, 2019
Despite what have read on this thread, premed101 still happens to be the best and only functioning premed forum out there. You will likely see all this complaint on other forums too.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.