Queen's University Health Science (on-campus) thread | Student Matrix
Welcome to Student Matrix

Be part of our community today

Queen's University Health Science (on-campus) thread

Currently reading:
Queen's University Health Science (on-campus) thread

ReadingPro

Jun 1, 2020
Hello everyone, the essence of this thread is to ask applicants of Queen's University Health Science (on-campus degree) about their profile.

You can start by telling us your grade 11 average, grade 12 average (atm), the learning path you are interested in taking, your other choices of universities and programs, and maybe your dream job.

With this, we will be motivating those that will be applying next year and make them more informed about what they need to get to secure admission into Queens.

Thank you very much.

Claudio

Jun 1, 2020
Hello everyone, the essence of this thread is to ask applicants of Queen's University Health Science (on-campus degree) about their profile.

You can start by telling us your grade 11 average, grade 12 average (atm), the learning path you are interested in taking, your other choices of universities and programs, and maybe your dream job.

With this, we will be motivating those that will be applying next year and make them more informed about what they need to get to secure admission into Queens.

Thank you very much.
Well, I have 96% in grade 11, 92% in grade 12 (semestered, currently have advanced functions, chemistry & physics). i am not sure maybe I will be interested in taking learning path. Other program choices are McMaster life scence, western med sci, and McMaster health sciences. I am not sure of what job i will like to take but I prefer research.

roblox

Jun 1, 2020
This is one of my friend's details:

– Grade 11 average : 92 %– Grade 12 average : 95 % (96 % in Advanced Functions, 96 % in Kinesiology and 93 % in Chemistry)– Path to medicine– Choices :1 – Health Sciences at Queen's University2 – Biomedical Sciences (in French) at the University of Ottawa3 – Biomedical Sciences at the University of Guelph– Physician.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.