Welcome to Student Matrix

Be part of our community today

Rape discussion

Currently reading:
Rape discussion

Loonies

Jun 1, 2020
Hello everyone,

So, there is a trend on Twitter, Instagram, and other social media outlets that calls for end to gender violence and rape.

In this thread, I want us to explain what rape is and how it can be stopped.

#SayNoToRape

holystone

Jun 1, 2020
Hello everyone,

So, there is a trend on Twitter, Instagram, and other social media outlets that calls for end to gender violence and rape.

In this thread, I want us to explain what rape is and how it can be stopped.

#SayNoToRape
God bless you for creating this thread.

To me, I think rape is the act of using force, intimidation or threat to have carnal knowledge of another person. Most of the time, the sexual molestation usually takes place without the consent of the female counterpart.

So many people have different stupid reasons for raping people. Some rape because she didn't accept their proposal, some rape because she wears body-revealing clothes, etc.

There is no reason under the planet earth for any body to rape.

#SayNoToRape

DeluxeVegan

Jun 1, 2020
I was reading a tweet two days ago. A corps member in Nigeria went to charge her phone in her neighbour's room and she was raped by two men. So gruesome! Why will a sane person rapes someone? It is uncalled for.

If you think you need sex and you don't have a girl that is willing to give you sex, I think a brothel is not far from where you are.

#SayNoToRape

MusicCzar

Jun 1, 2020
If you have seen a rape victim, you will know how this rape issue affects their lives psychologically for life. Why will someone rape another person just for selfish reason? i think rapists should be killed, castrated, or imprisoned for life.

It is unfair!

#SayNoToRape

ShowRunner

Jun 1, 2020
Why are we pretending that the victims are always female? They do rape male too.

I want all gender to be respected, irrespective of age, colour, tribe, or any other factor. Do not use violence or force to have sex with anybody. If he or she does not give you consent or he/she isn't interested, zip up and end the discussion.

#SayNoToRape

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.