Roommates feud in college | Student Matrix
Welcome to Student Matrix

Be part of our community today

Roommates feud in college

Currently reading:
Roommates feud in college

Dolphin9

Oct 7, 2019
It just my first year in college and my room mates are driving me mad already. So basically, we're just 3 girls in the apartment, but there is this one girl who keeps stealing my kitchen utensils all the time and I actually wanna give her a piece of my mind. But i'm not a confrontational person so i'm settling for being passive aggressive and subtly hinting that I don't want my stuff to be used by other people.

This made me resorted to keeping my kitchen stuff in my room but it's annoying not being able to use my own kitchen. Like seriously, she has a loan for a reason can't she buy her own stuff. I don't know if i'm being over dramatic but I'm so annoyed.

This same girl has helped herself with my sandwiches in the fridge, even my drinks, pop but I would NEVER steal her food so I'm still trying to figure out why she feels she can do that to me.

What do you guys think?

Avenger

Sep 11, 2019
I was okay till I saw "she stealing your sandwiches". Oh god no. Perhaps you bring up the issue in a friendly way and let her know that you are not cool with that

JanSra

Sep 29, 2019
you could bring all the 7 people together and set some rules you'll all abide to if you haven't already to create some boundaries
You have to create your boundaries. You can just have a discussion with the other roommates and set some rules y'all will abide to.

Hitchhiker

Oct 7, 2019
Well I feel it doesn't hurt to share. Of course she should have asked, but doesn't really need to be an issue does it? If you don't want her to use your kitchen stuff don't store it in a kitchen where its free to use , as you have done.

Dolphin9

Oct 7, 2019
Well I feel it doesn't hurt to share. Of course she should have asked, but doesn't really need to be an issue does it? If you don't want her to use your kitchen stuff don't store it in a kitchen where its free to use , as you have done.
Dude we have a kitchen for a reason. Did she use her hard earned cash to buy my stuffs? Hell No.

How would you feel if I came into your cupboard and used your stuff and didn't even wash it all the time? I don't think you'd like it either but you're feeling all brave to have a go at me from behind your keyboard. smh

Dolphin9

Oct 7, 2019
you could bring all the 7 people together and set some rules you'll all abide to if you haven't already to create some boundaries
You have to create your boundaries. You can just have a discussion with the other roommates and set some rules y'all will abide to.
I will definitely bring that up between us soon

Bucky

Sep 15, 2019
Take a HIKE.

Avenger

Sep 11, 2019

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.