Sex education and the increase in teenage pregnancy | Student Matrix
Welcome to Student Matrix

Be part of our community today

Sex education and the increase in teenage pregnancy

Currently reading:
Sex education and the increase in teenage pregnancy

Napalm

Sep 15, 2019
Is the increase in teenage pregnancy caused because of sex education. Lets be real here guys, kids are curious. If you don't tell them to do something, they'll do it more. I feel like kids lose their innocence when they learn about it, I mean you're not suppose to be sexually active when you're around 11-15 year-old so what's the point. I believe sex education should be taught to more mature students, perhaps when you're in 11th or 12th grade, when they expected to be sexually active and it's necessary for them to know how to be safe. This is just my opinion tho.

Dawnofdusk

Sep 15, 2019
I think sex education is useful and should be taught to kids while they are a little more mature, but at the same time, that doesn't change anything. I had some friends from high school that still turned baby mama and baby daddy during our final year in high school.

cr7

Oct 5, 2019
I personally don't think sex education in Canada goes anywhere near far enough. But that's regarding my own experience

Foxface

Sep 23, 2019
I think sex education is useful and should be taught to kids while they are a little more mature, but at the same time, that doesn't change anything. I had some friends from high school that still turned baby mama and baby daddy during or final year in high school.
Lol that's crazy

Aubrey

Oct 7, 2019
I personally don't think sex education in Canada goes anywhere near far enough. But that's regarding my own experience
It should be banned entirely, such things should be taught only to married couples.

Honeybear

Sep 15, 2019
It should be banned entirely, such things should be taught only to married couples.
But then we have the internet and social media with lots of adult contents which is also easily accessible for kids. So banning sex education won’t even change anything when we have various ways kids are being introduced to sex.

Bucky

Sep 15, 2019
But then we have the internet and social media with lots of adult contents which is also easily accessible for kids. So banning sex education won’t even change anything when we have various ways kids are being introduced to sex.
you're absolutely right.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.