Should a husband have a right to know if his wife owns and uses a dildo or vibrator? Lets Discuss 18+ | Student Matrix
Welcome to Student Matrix

Be part of our community today

Should a husband have a right to know if his wife owns and uses a dildo or vibrator? Lets Discuss 18+

Currently reading:
Should a husband have a right to know if his wife owns and uses a dildo or vibrator? Lets Discuss 18+

Mars

Oct 7, 2019
A friend of mine asked me this question so I decided to bring it up here.
Lets here from you guys...

Angelic

Oct 7, 2019
What if the husband bought the dildo or vibrator for his wife at for example, Good Vibrations where they shop together?

That strikes out the "right to know - ownership of di-vi" (dildo-vibrator),
but still leaves the "right to know - use of di-vi" question.

Then, wouldn't it depend on if the di-vi was strapped to a harness and is a Strap On that could be used up the asses of other males without his knowledge that his wife was butt-fucking other guys?

The point is: can she be trusted to use the toy on him and no other people?

But what if the wife bought the di-vi without his knowledge and the di-vi is size XXLL and colored black (have you seen those monsters at Mr. S in San Francisco? Huge!!) Would that be saying that his wife finds his penis size.. umm.. peanut size, and unable to satisfy her sexually?

The point is: is she considering his feelings and does not want him to be humiliated because she loves him and doesn't want him to feel inadequate?

Does his wife HIDE the di-vi, or not? If she hides it, how did he find it?
Did he go searching through her things - invading her privacy?

I question the parameters of the OP's question because it is intruding
into the area of sexuality/privacy - where rules and laws of entitlement
have no pumping business.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.