Should I go for Schulich BBA or Laurier BBA/BMath Double Degree? | Student Matrix
Welcome to Student Matrix

Be part of our community today

Should I go for Schulich BBA or Laurier BBA/BMath Double Degree?

Currently reading:
Should I go for Schulich BBA or Laurier BBA/BMath Double Degree?

ReadingPro

Jun 1, 2020
Hello everyone, I am struggling to decide which school I should go to. Schulich BBA or Laurier BBA/BMath double degree? Schulich BBA doesn't have have co-op but it seems the school has better reputation. On the other hand, I think co-op opportunity is available for Laurier BBA/BMath double degree but the program is more challenging and a bit difficult, according to the reviews I have read.

Please, I will like you to advise me on what do.

Thank you very much.

Oranolio

Jun 1, 2020
Hello everyone, I am struggling to decide which school I should go to. Schulich BBA or Laurier BBA/BMath double degree? Schulich BBA doesn't have have co-op but it seems the school has better reputation. On the other hand, I think co-op opportunity is available for Laurier BBA/BMath double degree but the program is more challenging and a bit difficult, according to the reviews I have read.

Thank you very much.
First of all, Schulich is not really a good school for BBA now unless you want to do marketing or accounting. Why don't you consider going to schools like Waterloo AFM, Ivey or Queen's. However, if you want to go to opt for one of the schools you have mentioned, Laurier BBA/BMath double is definitely far better than Schulich. Both Schulich BBA and Laurier BBA/BMath double degree are second-tier schools. Ohh, Laurier's BBA partnership with Waterloo Maths is really wonderful. With co-op, you gain a lot of work experiences and will have an edge over your counterparts.

In fact, I don't think this worth a thread. No need to even think twice. Laurier BBA/BMath is 1000 miles better than Schulich BBA.

aaay

Jun 1, 2020

Thank you very much.

It is only three schools that are ahead of Laurier BBA/BMath double degree. They are Ivey, McGill, and Queens. Trust me, reputation wise, Laurier BBA/BMath double degree is far ahead of Schulich. Also, companies prefer graduates with work experiences than graduates with just GPA. So, make sure you get good grade and perform excellently at your co-op program.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.