Should I study or work after getting a PR in Canada | Student Matrix
Welcome to Student Matrix

Be part of our community today

Should I study or work after getting a PR in Canada

Currently reading:
Should I study or work after getting a PR in Canada

roblox

Jun 1, 2020
Hi, someone messaged me on Whatsapp from Kenya. He studied Electrical Engineering during Bachelor's degree and is planning of immigrating to Canada. So, he wants to know maybe he should study or work when he gets to Canada.

If you want him to study, should he go for Postgraduate Diploma or Diploma?

Your usual support will be greatly appreciated.

snowflake

Jun 1, 2020
Hi, someone messaged me on Whatsapp from Kenya. He studied Electrical Engineering during Bachelor's degree and is planning of immigrating to Canada. So, he wants to know maybe he should study or work when he gets to Canada.

If you want him to study, should he go for Postgraduate Diploma or Diploma?

Your usual support will be greatly appreciated.

I think it depends on what you want. Some people want to further their studies while some want to work. So, go for what you want.

But most students also work partly while in school.

Besides, can I know your CRS (Comprehensive Ranking System) score?

roblox

Jun 1, 2020
I think it depends on what you want. Some people want to further their studies while some want to work. So, go for what you want.

But most students also work partly while in school.

Besides, can I know your CRS (Comprehensive Ranking System) score?
Thank you very much for your kind response.

My friend's CRS score is 474. It might interest you to know that he has not started his application yet. I am just using this medium to gather relevant information for him.

snowflake

Jun 1, 2020
Thank you very much for your kind response.

My friend's CRS score is 474. It might interest you to know that he has not started his application yet. I am just using this medium to gather relevant information for him.
It's incredible to have a CRS score of 474 with just a Bachelor degree. Can I know his IELTS score and is he below the age of 25?

snowflake

Jun 1, 2020
Ohh,he is 26 years old and has two Bachelor degrees. He has an IELTS score of 136.
Wonderful, with this result, I will advise him to apply for graduate program. There is a higher chance that he sees a co-op placement or a part-time job while studying. With Masters, his salary will be higher and his chances of getting a job after graduation is higher.

I wish him the very best of life.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.