The easiest Grade 12 M courses | Student Matrix
Welcome to Student Matrix

Be part of our community today

The easiest Grade 12 M courses

Currently reading:
The easiest Grade 12 M courses

HeartTicker

Jun 1, 2020
I’m trying to structure my grade 12 courses so that I can have a high top 6 average. I got most of my classes down but have a few more M courses to pick and need advice from anybody who has taken them about how hard it is, what mark you got, etc. So my options for G12 M courses are,
  • Photography
  • Business Leadership: Management Fundamentals
  • Online: The Environment and Resource Management
  • Equity, Diversity, and Social Justice
  • Human Development Throughout the Lifespan
  • Exploring Computer Technology
  • Technological Design
Which courses should I stay away from? Which are no-brainer’s? I’m also willing to take any of those courses online if it’s easier.

Thanks in anticipation.

Guitarist

Jun 1, 2020
I’m trying to structure my grade 12 courses so that I can have a high top 6 average. I got most of my classes down but have a few more M courses to pick and need advice from anybody who has taken them about how hard it is, what mark you got, etc. So my options for G12 M courses are,
  • Photography
  • Business Leadership: Management Fundamentals
  • Online: The Environment and Resource Management
  • Equity, Diversity, and Social Justice
  • Human Development Throughout the Lifespan
  • Exploring Computer Technology
  • Technological Design
Which courses should I stay away from? Which are no-brainer’s? I’m also willing to take any of those courses online if it’s easier.

Thanks in anticipation.
I think it all depends on how good your teacher is and your strength too. For example, i took Grade 11 Physics and Grade 11 Computer Engineering this year. I found out that I fucked up really bad in Computer Engineering and excelled at Physics. That is, I got a higher grade in Physics (90) than in Computer Engineering (88) even though the median for Physics and Computer Engineering is 78 and 86 respectively.

So look at which courses you did well in this year and take that next year. A good example is if you had a really easy lets say accounting teacher and you know they are the only teacher that actually teaches marketing gr.12, go ahead and take Marketing.

But I think photography is the simplest or easiest course in that list. Getting 90 and above won't be a problem.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.