Time vs Money - which one is more precious? | Student Matrix
Welcome to Student Matrix

Be part of our community today

Time vs Money - which one is more precious?

Currently reading:
Time vs Money - which one is more precious?

BooksBeat

Jun 1, 2020
I was having a discussion with some of my friends yesterday and it turned into a serious argument. We were discussing time and money and some of them supported money while some supported time.

So, what is your view about time and money? Which one is more precious?

I look forward to seeing your comments.

Thanks.

DeluxeVegan

Jun 1, 2020
I was having a discussion with some of my friends yesterday and it turned into a serious argument. We were discussing time and money and some of them supported money while some supported time.

So, what is your view about time and money? Which one is more precious?

I look forward to seeing your comments.

Thanks.
If you ask a lot of people why they are going to school, most of them will tell you that they want to have a good certificate so that they can get a high paying job. To me, I think both time and money are precious and important. It all depends on what you want in life and your profile. Some people cherish their family so much while some believe that it is money they can use to gain respect in the family.

It all depends on an individual.

snowflake

Jun 1, 2020
Personally, I think time is more precious. Ohhh, I know that medical doctors, nurses, engineers, among others are very rich but they barely have time for themselves, not to talk of their families. I know that those that opt for time can't enjoy their time without money. However, you don't necessarily need to make money like Bill Gate, Mark Zuckerberg, etc. before you can enjoy your life. You will see people that work in supermarkets, bartenders, receptionists, cleaners, etc that have happy home and rest than rich people.

I will try to make money but not at the detriment of my precious time. That is it!

ShowRunner

Jun 1, 2020
What a wonderful thread! I will choose money over time any time any day. The reason is because once I get money, I will definitely have rest or time. How? I will use my money to invest in businesses and let others work for me. I will only be in my room with my kids and wife and credit alert will keep coming in.

Money is good.

BooksBeat

Jun 1, 2020
What a wonderful thread! I will choose money over time any time any day. The reason is because once I get money, I will definitely have rest or time. How? I will use my money to invest in businesses and let others work for me. I will only be in my room with my kids and wife and credit alert will keep coming in.

Money is good.
What a nice plan! It sounds so easy but I don't think it works like that in real life. How many years do you think it will take you to have savings that you can invest massively and then have a rest. It is not easy like that. So,you either choose one or forfeit the two.

Salater

Aug 16, 2020
Toronto
A very good question! Due to the current situation, it's very difficult to determine the correct and fast way to earn money. My friend uses a bot for gold farming and he works on the site https://themoneymix.com/side-hustle-ideas/ to donate the accumulated money in the game. Personally, I don't use the bot because this will violate the rules of the game. I would advise you to play in the auction house this is the fastest way to earn gold, but it's also the most risky method. Good luck.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.