UTM vs UTSC vs UTSG | Student Matrix
Welcome to Student Matrix

Be part of our community today

UTM vs UTSC vs UTSG

Currently reading:
UTM vs UTSC vs UTSG

Honeybear

Sep 15, 2019
Hi all! I’m just curious of which one of the university of Toronto campuses is better. I have been to the Saint George campus before and I really loved the atmosphere there. Fortunately I’ve been accepted by UofT but I’m still taking time to weigh my options before next summer. Any suggestions from you guys?

KennethTed

Nov 14, 2019
In all honesty, I won't go for any one of the UofT schools. They are known for the hardwork and course load they enforce on students. They are definitely the most mentally tasking school in Canada. Check out some other schools buddy.

Honeybear

Sep 15, 2019
In all honesty, I won't go for any one of the UofT schools. They are known for the hardwork and course load they enforce on students. They are definitely the most mentally tasking school in Canada. Check out some other schools buddy.
Hmm so what other uni will you suggest for me?

KennethTed

Nov 14, 2019
Hmm so what other uni will you suggest for me?
UBC all day. Some of the reasons I chose UBC include the BEAUTIFUL CAMPUS, no doubt the best we have in Canada, it is also an elite school with many opportunities and recognition. The tuition is cheaper, Vancouver is similar to Toronto, Toronto just seem more social but Vancouver is surrounded by an incredible environment.

Honeycake

Oct 7, 2019
UBC all day. Some of the reasons I chose UBC include the BEAUTIFUL CAMPUS, no doubt the best we have in Canada, it is also an elite school with many opportunities and recognition. The tuition is cheaper, Vancouver is similar to Toronto, Toronto just seem more social but Vancouver is surrounded by an incredible environment.
But nothing still beat the fact that U of T is the best university in Canada

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.