What do you think about the resumption of soccer activities without fans? | Student Matrix
Welcome to Student Matrix

Be part of our community today

What do you think about the resumption of soccer activities without fans?

Currently reading:
What do you think about the resumption of soccer activities without fans?

aaay

Jun 1, 2020
Well, we all know that COVID-19 pandemic has affected every sector of our lives. However, in this post, we want to discuss how it has affected soccer, which is one of the most loved sports in the world.

News has it that different leagues will start resuming very soon but the fans will not be allowed into the stadium. If you are an ardent follower of soccer, you will know the usefulness of fans in soccer. The way they cheer their team players up is really lovely and impressive.

So, what do you think about this?

Do you support the resumption or you want this season to be cancelled?

Marvelous

Jun 6, 2020
If you watched Erling Braut Haaland's goal against Schalke 04 last moth, I don't think you will want soccer to resume very soon. The Bundesliga is really boring now.

DeluxeVegan

Jun 1, 2020
Heck! I was thinking how they will form a wall when the opponent want to take free-kick. Since social distancing is in play, that means there must be 2 metres gap between each player (smiles). It isn't funny.

Haaland's jubilation was really funny. They celebrated with physical distancing.

aaay

Jun 1, 2020
It seems most of you here hate Liverpool. A team that has been on the verge of breaking 31 years jinx and you want EPL to be canceled too?

No way, they have to continue, I heard they will be using audio voice to replicate the cheers of the fans.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.