What is a literature value in Chemistry? | Student Matrix
Welcome to Student Matrix

Be part of our community today

What is a literature value in Chemistry?

Currently reading:
What is a literature value in Chemistry?

GnomeLife

Sep 29, 2019
What is a literature value in Chemistry? I am taking a chemistry course online and came across the term literature value. Does it have anything to do with literature in English?

Cleversquirrel

Jan 28, 2020
I have a question similar to this. Does literature values has to be from a journal? or it can just be values gotten by a university student who have done same type of experiment?
A literature value in chemistry is an expansive verified value that is necessary to carry out an experimental or theoretical calculation in a laboratory. This values may include instructions for synthesis, physical data, concept, reactions and techniques. Literature values may be found in journals or references.

Doomnippal

Sep 29, 2019
I have a question similar to this. Does literature values has to be from a journal? or it can just be values gotten by a university student who have done same type of experiment?

Cleversquirrel

Jan 28, 2020
Yes the literature value is the result that you should have obtained as a university student.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.