Which school should I choose for MECH ENG? University of Guelph vs Ryerson University vs Carleton University | Student Matrix

Which school should I choose for MECH ENG? University of Guelph vs Ryerson University vs Carleton University

Currently reading:
Which school should I choose for MECH ENG? University of Guelph vs Ryerson University vs Carleton University

roblox

Jun 1, 2020
Please house, I have always wanted to be a mechanical engineer and have streamlined my searches to Ryerson University, University of Guelph, and Carleton University.

I want to pursue undergrad at one of these schools but I am finding it hard to select the one I will finally go for.

I anticipate your responses.

Claudio

Jun 1, 2020
Please house, I have always wanted to be a mechanical engineer and have streamlined my searches to Ryerson University, University of Guelph, and Carleton University.

I want to pursue undergrad at one of these schools but I am finding it hard to select the one I will finally go for.

I anticipate your responses.

To me, your request seems incomplete. Definitely there are a lot of reasons that made you to streamline your choice of institution to Ryerson, Carleton and Guelph. I can only make a better recommendation if you could tell us what made you opt for the three schools. Is it proximity to your house? or cheaper school fees? or what?

With these information, I am sure people will be able to advise you better.

roblox

Jun 1, 2020
Ohhh, I am sorry for not being direct in my post. I have some of my high school colleagues that have gone to Guelph and Ryerson. Also, Carleton is closer to my house.

KristyHoney

Jun 1, 2020
Ohhh, I am sorry for not being direct in my post. I have some of my high school colleagues that have gone to Guelph and Ryerson. Also, Carleton is closer to my house.
This reply sounds funny. What the heck are you talking about? How will someone wants to go to a school because your friends are there?

My friend, I think the best thing you have to do is to search for schools with the best faculties and facilities in the field of mechanical engineering. I am pretty sure that schools like Waterloo, UBC, and UofT should top the list.

I came across this post on this plaform. Kindly read it through, it might be of help.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.