Why did he change all of a sudden? | Student Matrix
Welcome to Student Matrix

Be part of our community today

Why did he change all of a sudden?

Currently reading:
Why did he change all of a sudden?

PrincessArmy

Oct 7, 2019
I've been talking to this guy for like a month now and at the beginning everything was going good and we were having really good conversation and he’d always call me and request for a date. He always talked about how he really liked me. But all of a sudden, he changed and stopped putting in effort to reach out to me. I asked him why, he said he was still very much interested but his replies are cold and most of the time, he take hours before he reply to my messages.

Honestly, It's driving me nut because I started having feelings for him, but why will he have to change all of a sudden?

marret

Sep 15, 2019
I've been talking to this guy for like a month now and at the beginning everything was going good and we were having really good conversation and he’d always call me and request for a date. He always talked about how he really liked me. But all of a sudden, he changed and stopped putting in effort to reach out to me. I asked him why, he said he was still very much interested but his replies are cold and most of the time, he take hours before he reply to my messages.

Honestly, It's driving me nut because I started having feelings for him, but why will he have to change all of a sudden?
This is basically my experience in a nutshell. It makes me feel like it my fault and it so sad.

DemonLife

Sep 29, 2019

This usually not always the case. Guys also needs their spare time too. Btw, were you looking for a relationship or just wanna be friends with him?

PrincessArmy

Oct 7, 2019
This usually not always the case. Guys also needs their spare time too. Btw, were you looking for a relationship or just wanna be friends with him?
I know everyone needs their spare time, but at the same time, our conversation from the beginning make it seem like he wanted to date me. That’s probably what sucks the most because I started developing feelings for him without knowing what exactly he want.

Ciara

Sep 11, 2019
He has prolly found someone else that he is more interested in. Just move on sis, and always remember to guide your heart next time 💜

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.