Why I think Vegetarianism is the future | Student Matrix
Welcome to Student Matrix

Be part of our community today

Why I think Vegetarianism is the future

Currently reading:
Why I think Vegetarianism is the future

Foxface

Sep 23, 2019
There are currently about 20 billion chickens, 1.5 billion cows, over 1 billion sheep and almost a billion pigs in the world. About 35 million square kilometres of land are used for rearing this animals (almost a size of the whole of Africa). The lack of CO2 absorbing trees is the major reason why global levels of CO2 is increasing. If these lands can be properly managed and returned to its natural state of grassland or forests, it will help prevent the global climate issues.

Aaron21

Oct 7, 2019
Although I'm a strict vegetarian (5 years and counting) but I have no problem with people who eat meat.

Dawnofdusk

Sep 15, 2019
Perhaps we create a company for space colonization, build a settlement on Mars, and make humans spread to all of the galaxy, so that they never run out of planets to pimp and exploit.

This way, no one has any "global climate issue" reason to be a vegan. :rolleyes:

Bucky

Sep 15, 2019
OP close your eyes and imagine a world with no KFC.

Now you know that’s much more disastrous.

Aubrey

Oct 7, 2019
There are currently about 20 billion chickens, 1.5 billion cows, over 1 billion sheep and almost a billion pigs in the world. About 35 million square kilometres of land are used for rearing this animals (almost a size of the whole of Africa). The lack of CO2 absorbing trees is the major reason why global levels of CO2 is increasing. If these lands can be properly managed and returned to its natural state of grassland or forests, it will help prevent the global climate issues.

Buttercup

Oct 7, 2019
personally I only eat meat, if I know what farm and where it has come from, raised, and how the meat has been packaged because processed meats causes cancer and heart diseases.

I do like a week day vegetarian and treat myself to meat at the weekends, I just think that is the most sustainable way to live without taking meat entirely out of my diet.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.