Will you likely pay off your student loan debt within a year after you graduate? | Student Matrix
Welcome to Student Matrix

Be part of our community today

Will you likely pay off your student loan debt within a year after you graduate?

Currently reading:
Will you likely pay off your student loan debt within a year after you graduate?

Will you likely pay off your student debt within a year after you graduate?

• Total voters

Dawnofdusk

Sep 15, 2019
With so much difficulties for student in the system, do you think you will likely be able to pay off your student loans after you graduate from college?

mysteriousX

Oct 7, 2019
Well it depends. If I’m lucky enough to get a job immediately after graduating, I might be able to pay off my student loan. But as it stands now, f*** no 🤧

Honeycake

Oct 7, 2019
Although, I'm fortunate to have parents that's willing to pay for my university finances, but I'm so aware of how hard it is paying back student loans. That s*** can be discouraging sometimes. 😣

ZoeSanderson

Jun 24, 2020
I think that within a year, but it's possible that it will take more time. I would really like to pay off my student loan debt as quickly as possible, but it's not just up to me. I will try to find a job as soon as possible and not delay this matter. Although recently my friend had an unpleasant situation. She received an email invitation from a local company to apply for a job. She was very happy, but in the end it turned out to be scammers who use the work of students in this way and then do not pay them a salary. Thank God we decided to check out this company via honorsociety.org. This society has a database with many scammers who cheat students.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.